Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Roy's Hawaiian Fusion

I've enjoyed a meal at countless gourmet restaurants, one of which was $150 5-course indulgence with a master chef. Roy's blows all these meals out of the water. They have a 3-course prefixed meal on the menu that was by far the best meal I have ever tasted. I started with a sashimi, next a beautifully cooked rack of lamb with a sauce I literally licked off the plate, and ended with a molten chocolate cake. I died and went to heaven! The services is excellent, and they are very conscious and accommodating when you express any food allergies. Even with a prefixed menu, they were more than willing to substitute a pineapple upside down cake for Mike because he couldn't eaten any of the dairy-based desserts. Try Roy's! It is Hawaiian cuisine turned gourmet. I guarantee they will not disappoint you!

No comments:

Post a Comment