Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Picking Out the Bad Stuff

So, the other night I stopped by Taco Bell on the way home. I know, I know, not the healthiest choice, but I worked all week and just wanted to grab something really fast and go home to pass out. I asked for two mexican pizzas, one with no cheese and one with no tomatoes. They got the no cheese one right.

So was it wrong that I just scraped off the tomatoes off mine and ate it anyway? I know that its real hard to get your order correct at restaurants sometimes, and if it were for Mike I definitely would have sent it back. But my allergies are not fatal, so I didn't even bother. Is it that big a deal if the tomatoes were on there? I didn't eat them, and my allergies are just slight allergies. Am I just justifying here or what? What are the drawbacks of scraping off the bad stuff?

No comments:

Post a Comment