Saturday, December 12, 2009

Spaghetti Withdrawals

I love spaghetti! And the best spaghetti I've ever eaten is from Chris & Pitts BBQ. I know, I know, Its a BBQ restaurant. I don't know what they do to their spaghetti, but I crave it! I can never get enough of it. And any time Mike even remotely suggest BBQ, my mouth starts to water for that greasy, meaty spaghetti from Chris & Pitts.

I don't know what to do. We grabbed some Chris & Pitts ast night and I just couldn't resist. I ate some spaghetti! I couldn't help myself. How can you possibly give up something you've loved your entire life? I know my sinuses will pay for it all day today. But, it was so worth it!

Help! is there any possible way to have spaghetti the way I've enjoyed it for the past 30 years without the tomato?

No comments:

Post a Comment